Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sex Demonstration at NEMO Science Center for Kids: Amsterdam

 Well, knowing about the Red Light District (which I will write about soon) and the openness of sex in the Netherlands, it should be no surprise that children are educated at a young age right? I was completely shocked to find a Sex Education and Demonstration at the Science Center. Keep in mind children ages 5-12 and some teenagers come to this exhibit. I tried to snap a few images really quickly, I'm not sure I was suppose to take images.

Here is an image of what the NEMO looks like. You can learn more about the NEMO and the ship at: http://www.e-nemo.nl/.


In 1997, Queen Beatrix opened the Netherlands’ largest science center. NEMO is the largest science centre in the Netherlands. With five floors full of exciting things to do and discover, it is the perfect place for anyone with an inquiring mind. Everything in NEMO is connected to science and technology.



TEEN SEX SECTION




LEARNING ABOUT THE FRENCH KISS AND HOW TO
YES! Those are TWO GIANT TONGUES...I have never laughed so hard in my life!




Sex Positions at the children's museum. WTH???? If you look really close you can see a father and son inside the exhibit looking at all of the wooden figures and sex positions. I seriously had to do a double take, I couldn't believe what I was seeing at a Science Center. What are your thoughts?







2 comments:

  1. Sex and violence are part of life. As soon as kids get interested, these should be open for discussion. Don't you think a parent should be able to talk about these issues without shame.

    Kids find it funny and maybe a little uncomfortable, but as long as they are not forced they will be able to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete